Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Positive Reflection


A Positive Reflection of Camille Hendersons' Philosophy of Teaching


 Age Group: 2-5 years old
I chose this photo because this group of students taught me the true meaning of an effective teacher. This class also taught me the importance of patience and diversity. In result, I discovered if the thought of diversity and patience is not considered in a classroom setting, an instructor is prone to make mistakes, which may result in an ineffective impact on a child. To understand each individuals needs and providing a student learning environment is a important to a child's education. As a teacher their are roles and responsibilities to be followed to insure a teacher is setting a model example, such as the Code of Ethics. The Code of Ethics are rules to follow to set a professional example of a teacher. An instructor striving for excellence will follow the Code and have a Philosophy of Teaching as well. I plan to make a positive impact on children where ever I go, whether in the store, a high school game or a classroom setting. I have high hopes of owning a facility making accommodations for people all over the world who are in need of a second chance. Overall, teaching is my passion because children are honest individuals who will tell the truth whether it’s wanted or not.

3 comments:

  1. Facilities that can work with special needs children--increasingly, more and more toddlers are getting diagnosed on the autism spectrum--are a great idea, especially in states where the prevalence is very high: Utah, New Jersey, Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. I believe if diversity was in the classrooms many of the students could relate to the work and connect it to their world and give them a better understanding of it. Subjects like history and literature help with students identity and contribution to the world. I think your vision is wonderful and will help many students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100% diversity is very important in the classroom. Many teachers forget how important it is. I love the fact that you posted a pic with your students!! Very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete